Trolling For Tinfoil
Sunday, March 27, 2005
 
All's quiet on the western front
Things are going well this weekend in my corner- No drama, not too many places to be, the band's off this weekend, and the woman is roaming around the house looking like a homeless waif in clothes far too big for her. She manages to look delicious- even when she's grabbed a fistfull of whatever's in my closet, with absolutley no regard whatsoever for color or function. It's hard to look hot in frayed cutoff sweats and a black t-shirt emblazoned with some inane logo on the front, but she pulls it off somehow.
I haven't even been checking around the web to find things that piss me off. Oh, there's plenty there, and believe me, when I get a hair up my butt, you'll know it- All in all, I'd rather not spoil the mood of the day by looking for sources of irritation. Somedays are just better left to stand on their own merits.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger