Trolling For Tinfoil
Monday, May 23, 2005
 
Busy busy..
I'll be on blog hiatus for a few days-

The band has a four-day stand this week, I have other odd commitments which will only leave time for me to blog a blurb or two from work.

I don't really like to blog on company time. I feel guilty, which is prolly a good thing as my employer is a tad paranoid to begin with- in addition to the fact that other bloggers have been dismissed for blogging.
Me likey da money and I needs it, I do.

Sooooo... If I do post, it may be some irratable tripe, dashed off in the throes of a sleep deprived caffeine jag, and we may all regret it later.

Comments:
Sooooo... If I do post, it may be some irratable tripe, dashed off in the throes of a sleep deprived caffeine jag, and we may all regret it later.

Well, so long as you still respect us in the morning ...
 
Respect?
Mwheh.
Suuuure. Hey, everone walks away happy- no harm, no foul, no phone calls the next day.

Just so we're clear on that going into it.
I don't want to hear any whining about "feeling cheap".
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger