Trolling For Tinfoil
Friday, May 27, 2005
 
Pfft... What bias?
I hate to say it, but Tom DeLay has a point.

I'm no fan of DeLay as a rule, and he really needs to STFU sometimes, but this is just a flaming crock of poop, and a cheap shot.

The controversy centers around Wednesday's episode in which a police officer investigating a murder of a federal judge suggested putting out an all points bulletin for "somebody in a Tom DeLay T-shirt."

Nice.
The left leaning TV could be seen looking at the sky, whistling and feigning surprise at his outrage.

I really like this one. "But I do congratulate Congressman DeLay for switching the spotlight from his own problems to an episode of a TV show."

"Who, us?" Pure, wide-eyed innocence. "Golly."

What's next? Surreptitious high fives to Howard Dean, and a finger drawn across the neck when DeLay looks their way?

I think DeLay should toilet paper the producer's house.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger