Trolling For Tinfoil
Thursday, June 30, 2005
 
Fixed the damn template.
Woo-HOO!

Instead of sifting thru HTML, I went to the helpsection and pasted a patch in for the huge, gaping space under the post header. All is well in Tinfoil Land again.

In other news, I have a new hobby, albeit a tad misogynistic.. If I imagine the ex with a haircut, I have loads o' fun dropping her and flinging her about.

Yeah, yeah, I know.. It'll pass. It's only a program designed to demonstrate human movement, so don't get yer panties in a wad.

I've benn so self-absorbed lately, (*gasp* NO!.. Really?) I haven't even checked the left side of the blogosphere to enjoy the red-faced spittle mouthed crowd as they piss and moan about conspiracies, oil and whatever the hell they love to tell themselves. The Presiden'ts speech was effective, and purposeful.
The left has no plan at all except "get out". I believe it was Nancy Pelosi (or perhaps another interchangable sour-puss) who stammered and dodged when asked what their plan was.


Apparently, it's much more fun to piss and moan as opposed to contributing any useful strategies. That's just not as much fun when you're obsessed with your own vitriol.

Comments:
Thanks for that link. It was fun throwing that chick around. To pick her up and watch her fall sure was a fun few minutes.
Glad you fixed your template. Seems a few bloggers have had issues lately.
You made mention to getting panties in a wad...hhhmmm... thats assuming panties are worn.
 
Ya know.. If you think about it- (which I do, and often..)
Everybody's naked under their clothes.

Even me.
 
I can enjoy that vision.
Love the naked body I do.
Hope you have a great 4th of July Rob.
{{{HUGS}}}
 
clothes are optional at my spot
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger