Trolling For Tinfoil
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
 
Mental Flotsam
Well-
The week from hell is over, but I am about to embark upon a new adventure in self-flagellation.

I’m on call this week and over the holiday weekend- It’s a damn good thing I have no life.

I have to figure out how to juggle being on call while playing this weekend.
I mean- It’s not like I can just set my bass down and scurry off to fix someone’s solitaire.

This weekend’s festivities include a two night gig at the ex’s favorite dive bar, followed by a four day stand the following week at the local Holiday Inn where she works four nights a week.. Hoo boy, there’s nothing like watching your drunken ex try to play games with your mind while you’re trying to be the happyhappy rockstar. I have seriously considered bailing out of the music scene, but I need the extra cash- As soon as my bills are paid off, I’m done for a while, I think.

I am getting burned out.

Comments:
You just know she will be pretending as well. She will pretend your not getting to her as well.
It is life,you will get through this.
 
Oh, without a doubt..

I will get thru it just fine, but it I'd rather be somewhere else and not have to deal with her at all.
If I never saw her again, I'd be okay with that. The mental turmoil is a pain in the ass, and usually hits the next day. I can do without the needless drama.
 
aahhhh Drama...what a beautiful word...NOT!
I am so tired of Drama. Glad I have most of it out of my life. Can't say all of it is gone due to the fact that I have other indivduals in my family who thrive on it. But for the most part it is gone and I like it that way.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger