Trolling For Tinfoil
Sunday, July 31, 2005
 
Nothin' .. I got nuthin.
I have almost nothing to blog about today.

Soo, I will post random pictures from my collection, held in readiness for just such an occasion.

:WARNING: They have nothing to do with anything.








This is the closest this guy has ever gotten to having sex. Or proabably ever will.

















Cats and captions.. What could be better?





















The above is handy for arguing with 20-something english majors.





















Ever have those days where you think to yourself- "My job sucks.."? It could always be worse.

Comments:
Writing is no trouble: you just jot down ideas as they occur to you. The jotting is simplicity itself - it is the occurring which is difficult.
-- Stephen Leacock


Writing is an affliction, not a gift. We are doomed to write, Rob, not destined to.
-- Sougata Sarkar


:)
 
Okay, Okay.. Yeesh.

Is that your way of telling me to suck it up and write? :-)
 
You catch on fast.
 
Rob, your at a loss for words?
Would never have guessed it. Oh wait you said ALMOST nothing. So what is it your not teling us?
Spill it buddy......:p
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger