Trolling For Tinfoil
Thursday, August 18, 2005
 
As Ordered.. New Post.
~K has informed that I'm lagging behind in my blogging duties. I humbly obey.

I have almost nothing to report, really.
The girl I'd been emailing finally called last night- but only because she needed help with her computer.. I did what any self-respecting geek would do- I promptly blackmailed her and said I don't do support via E-mail.. She'd have to call.
Heh..I never did end up solving the problem, but we did talk for three hours.

In other news, it turns out she's a photographer, and has some very nice pictures of herself.

No, no.. Not THAT nice. Very subtle, and implied. I opened them, and the first words out of my mouth were- And I quote- "Daaay-umm!"
Can I get an "Amen"?

The post where I work had "Bomb" training today.. The MP's were practically fondling themselves in anticipation. The local news channels looked bored, but only because they were being tightly herded together and browbeaten by the Public Affairs office. It never affected my office, so for me- It was a yawner.
I was hoping I'd be taken hostage by the mock terrorists so I could moon the MP's claiming that my captors had ordered me to. It was not to be.

Apparently I'm not hostage material.

Comments:
I wish you were hostage material that would make the "net" for sure..lol
"Rob's with a full moon tonight check out the video.Click Here"
Happy to hear you have talked on the phone and 3 hrs? WOW. Can't say I have ever talked for 3 hrs.
Good Job ole Man
 
Dayuum? You can get an amen if you forward said pictures. Otherwise, Brother Rob, this member of the congregation cannot oblige. But I am prepared to take your word for the Dayuum part.

Mooning the mp's? Also calls for pictures. Just saying!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger