Trolling For Tinfoil
Sunday, August 21, 2005
 
The date Part II
Okay.. Where was I?

Well. It went very well, considering all the things that could have gone wrong. I still am not ready for the "relationship" thing yet, no matter how many good things I see in a person- I will end up finding things wrong with them.

So.

You could say I'm afraid, but I'd say closer to stark, raving terror would be more like it.

Do I like her personality so far? Yes.
Would I like to see her again? Yes.
Could I see myself dating her? Not yet.

She's intelligent, reasonably attractive, has enough sense to want to go slow, but..

I admit it. I'm looking for someone who pushes every button I have. This may take a while, and this is a process. I keep forgetting that until I start looking at the person as someone I'd like to date. I hit the wall at that point.
I've hit several walls, but- At least I'm not trying to create silk purses from sow's ears.

So- I will continue to see this person, but... Slowly. And with much caution.

God, I'm weird.

Comments:
Weird, yeah but thats what I like about you Rob. I find you cautiously optimistic. Thats a great idea.
Lets say this if "that" makes you weird, whats that say about me?lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger