Trolling For Tinfoil
Monday, August 29, 2005
 
Last week sucked.
Okay, okay, I'm sorry.

I have been very busy this last week. Blogging definitely took a back seat.

The match.com thing really needs to take it's own course. The last girl was very nice, but it comes down to me being ready, able and willing to participate in a real relationship. I am in no way, shape or form- ready. Would I like to snuggle on the couch, give bad fashion advice, hold hands, go out to eat, and all that "new relationship" stuff?
Sure.

But when it comes down to getting close, opening up and letting someone in, all I can say is-
No. Way.

The good news is- I didn't toy with anyone's emotions just to disover that fact. Nothing's worse than jumping into a new relationship just to discover that you really don't want to be there.

Last week introduced me to a whole new level of hell. Work sucked, everything I touched turned to shit, and I was written up for being tardy. Bad Rob! Bad!
I just spent four straight days in a bar- My old hangout- The band was playing, so it was like work.
For someone who no longer drinks, this is not healthy.

I just spent my 40th birthday in the bar I used to get blind drunk in on my birthdays..
For someone who no longer drinks, this is not healthy.

I spent Saturday night watching the ex work the room, instead of pining and being miserable like she's supposed to. (That's self-deprecating humor, folks..)
For someone who no longer drinks, this is not healthy.

Let it be known, yet again- Last week sucked ass.

No more whing. I'm done.

Comments:
And I asked you to post??? lol...shoot me now.
I am sorry to hear you had such a bad time. Things will get better for you, when you are down there is nowhere to go but up. Waiting to get close to someone new is probably a great idea, rebounds aren't fun.
A bit of advice...look the other way. ( i know, I know, it is not that easy)
Here's to a better tomorrow :>
 
Rob, sorry your birthday sucked.
But at least you got to play. (Bright side right?)
Hope this week goes twice as nice as your best week ever.
I was wondering, does 40 hurt?YIKES!
 
HaHA! Be careful what you wish for..

~K.. You can be found.. And spanked.
 
promises promises.....sheesh
 
Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my how to play guitar site

It has all guitar related stuff.

Thanks
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger