Trolling For Tinfoil
Monday, August 22, 2005
 
Monday.
I'm watching the Cowboys, eating wings and blogging. Madden is yammering as he usually does, but he kinda grows on ya. I'll miss him when he retires. My Cowboys are looking really ragged, but it's way too early for predictions- I have hope, but I'm watching with some expectations of a mediocre season. Personally, I think a lot of the Tuna's success was due to Belachek, who is now making football look as exiting as baking a cake.

I have nothing to write about, so this might just be a stream of consciousness- The dating thing has been the center of my universe as of late, and that's hardly healthy, is it? It will be what it will be, and I have to deal with crossing thresholds I'm not ready to cross.

Jeez.. Having a conscience blows.
My 96 year old Grandfather is wearing down my Parents, and I'm having a hard time with setting boundaries- My mother cannot plan ahead if you held a gun to her head. She lives on her own little planet, which passes reality only so often. She calls, wanting me to drop everything so she can run errands for two hours which morphs into four. I have not answered the phone lately and I feel like a total shithead. What kind of son does this? One that needs to teach someone the meaning of planning ahead. I am not liking "me" at the moment- I doubt she'll ever get the concept of planning, so ... Crap. I will cave in. I always feel like I've done something worthwhile afterwards anyway. He can't help the fact that he's a handful.

Comments:
Heard about that 49er's guy? WOW. So far no answers. But he was over 300 lbs. That might factor into it. Though I am sure 200 was all muscle.
Can't wait till football starts.
As for your Grandpa, did that myself. I was the one havinfg to call my Mom though. Not to often as it seemed to crush her to see her Dad in that position. Sucks but it has to be done.
Hope your "dating" goes slow and steady.
 
OK TAG YOUR IT. I will love to see what you have done. Likes and dislikes.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger