Trolling For Tinfoil
Saturday, November 05, 2005
 
Cheeleaders and post gig thoughts
I've been chuckling at my own personal glee club. It seems to have taken on a life of it's own..

I am a lucky man.

I came home, a little tired, very dispirited, and checked my comments.
Heh.
Nice pick me up at the end of a long day.

That being said....

I have to get out of this godawful band. It is sucking the life out of me. No band is worth this, I don't care how good the players are.. I don't need attention that bad. I hate that I ever had to deal with any of this, I'm tired of the raging battle between logic and hurt feelings, but mostly.. It just sucks.

I can't heal and move on when it's in my face all the time. I have moments where I am at peace with all this, but I see or hear something that slams it back, and I have to start from scratch all over again. I need time and separation from all this.

Then I can stop pining and whining.
Period.

Comments:
Well Rob, you know you could always move Noth.....
You know what they say about the Northern Gals.


LOL

(yes, getting away and taking yourself out of the situation will help with that EGO were stroking...)
 
No whining unless you offer cheese and a loaf a bread to go with it. Take care.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger