Trolling For Tinfoil
Sunday, February 26, 2006
 
I thought I'd let you in on what happens on the weekends. Some of it's good, some of it's annoying, but it is an assault on the senses most nights.

Here's me. No, I'm not being cool- I've retina scorching lights right in my eyes.

Crowd shot. She-who-must-not-be-named is dead center (blonde w/ arm raised) trying desperately to F*** w/ me.
She kept sending women over who "thought I was hot".. After a while, it got irritating.

It ain't all bad, though..


Now, you can't say you don't know what I look like.

Comments:
Weeeelllllll!!
You are worth a first and second look. I would even go as far and say I would look a third or fourth time too.
I bet you have some pretty enjoyable weekends, yet it could get a little old, though with beauties such as "those" how could it get boring?
See ya later Tall Dark and Handsome!!!
 
Aww, shucks.

It's a lot of eye candy some nights- There are worse ways to make money.
 
Hmmm, brains and handsome to boot! I would have never recognized you. You look nothing like you did in the picture you took when you got your digital camera. You are very handsome - then and now.

~K, that settles it. Let's go to PA. NOW!!!!!
 
I'M READY!!!!!
YUMMY!
heheh
 
Whoa! You look great and I could see how the distractions might be interesting.
 
Knock, knock! Is anyone home?
 
Bonnie, I don't think Rob loves us any more......crying
 
Nah, he still loves us, ~K. Maybe we just need to get our cheer outfits out and head up to PA to cheer up our man Rob. Is that what it'll take, Rob?
 
Here's some words of support from the dark side:

Rob, you are out there somewhere. Whether making peace or waging war, the dark side does not know. The dark side however wishes you the best either way.

The dark side does not let its friends go gently into the good night. Not without the best of wishes at least.

It does admit that this is an annoying habit.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger